Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Cold Morning in San Jose

White Pearl Wire Wrap Necklace

There was a lot of press here in San Jose about the possibility of snow on the ground, the first time since 1976. I don't know if I'm happy or sad that we didn't have any snow when i woke up this morning. I grew up in the midwest where we had plenty of snow. This wire wrapped necklace reminds me of the colors that can be seen in the sparkle of the snow. 12mm white coin pearls have been wire wrapped and joined with jump rings to form this 16" long necklace.


To see more detailed pictures or to purchase this necklace go to
White Pearl Wire Wrap Necklace
For more jewelry by Prairie Willow go to Prairie Willow's website or
studio.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely necklace! I grew up in Michigan and loved the nights when it would snow. Everything was quiet and walking at night, the snow sparkles like sugar!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete