Friday, March 25, 2011

Recent Work - Lapis Lazuli & Chrysoprase Ring

Chrysoprase & Lapis Lazuli Fine Silver Ring
I love it when i have time to work on rings and combine this with stones. I love stones and I particularly love combinations in the green - blue - violet spectrum. This ring was made with PMC. I created the ring band and let it dry. Once dry, i mounted the fine silver bezels to the clay and applied some syringe decoration around the bezels and to the ring. After firing the ring, it was tumbled and patinated with liver of sulphur. I then mounted two 5mm lapis lazuli cabochons and one 8mm chrysoprase cabochon in the ring.

To see more detailed pictures or to purchase this ring go to
Chrysoprase & Lapis Lazuli Fine Silver Ring
For more jewelry by Prairie Willow go to Prairie Willow's website or
studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment