Monday, March 7, 2011

Time to Start My Garden - Peridot Wire Wrapped Necklace


Peridot Wire Wrapped Necklace

I started rototilling my vegetable garden this morning. I love being able to go out to my garden and pick fresh vegetables. I am featuring this lovely peridot necklace today because its lovely green color reminds me of spring and its the august birthstone, the peak of tomato season.

The necklace is made of faceted peridot rondelles, two joined together in single wire wrapped link. The links are joined with sterling silver jump rings. The necklace is 18" long and closes with a magnetic clasp.

To see more detailed pictures or to purchase this necklace go to Peridot Wire Wrapped Necklace

For more jewelry by Prairie Willow go to Prairie Willow's website or
studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment